Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:15:03 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Ok,  he swore on Scout's honor. Being an Eagle Scout myself, I'm retracting
my accusations against Allen.  The circumstantial evidence was quite strong.
The mail came from the same mail server, so that helps to narrow the search
down a little.

The search continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I overestimated Mr. Hefner's wit a bit (on second thought, a whole
hell of a lot...<grin>)

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA