Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mystery solved!!! Identity revealed!!! (I think)
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:35:09 -0700
Cc: britclas@ior.com, wsthompson@thicko.com, Ajhsys@aol.com, cartman@dnai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a friend many years ago, who wanted to name her daughter "Laurel". Her
husband at the time, evidently didn't think much of her choice, because he told
her that the baby's middle name would be "Bush". They wound up naming her Mary
or
Jean or something like that.
Kate
Obligatory LBC content - "Rent a Wrench" is coming over in the morning to see if
he can get "Madge" started. Please keep your spanners and your fingers crossed.