Re: Not Richard either

To: "Brad Pace" <britclas@ior.com>, "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Not Richard either
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:15:39 -0700
Brad,

If you're not pulling our legs, someone must have anglisized his name at
some point. Watanabe is a Japanese name and I believe Wataname is too. I
think "wataname" means "balls of steel"... which is what you'd need with a
name like that...'-)

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A