Re: Fuel Gauge and Sender

To: "Phil Profili" <phil.profili@cptii.com>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Gauge and Sender
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 09:31:52 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
  Phil,
 I think that you will find that you have two different polarities and
in effect you are wiring it to ground. Try connecting your gauge lead
to the body of the sender and using a jumper to connect the spade
fitting to ground, for a test.
You may need to switch polarities or change position of the leads on
the backside of the gauge itself.

   FWIW, Brad