Speedometer drive gear

To: John Gronberg <jgronberg@coxautomation.com>
Subject: Speedometer drive gear
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:30:28 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Hi John,

All the PRE Triumph engined cars did the speedo adjustment with gearing in
the speedo head.  All the speedo drives in the transmission were the same,
smooth case, rib case, made no difference.

The triumph engined Spridgets had three different gears to be used in the
trannie.  All the speedo heads were geared the same.

Paul A

FROM:   INTERNET:jgronberg at coxautomation.com,
INTERNET:jgronberg@coxautomation.com
TO:     spridgets, INTERNET:spridgets@autox.team.net
DATE:   8/8/00 3:29 PM

Re:     Speedometer drive gear

Anyone know where I can get the correct speedometer drive gear for a 3.9
rear end Sprite?

****************** Internet Email Confidentiality Footer ******************
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.