Re: 73 Midget gas pedal

To: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 73 Midget gas pedal
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:26:29 EDT
I have the whole thing and don't want any money for it but the shipping is
probably more than the cost of buying a new one (I think about £5 might even
be airmail at that price) this is the whole shooting match not just the
pedal.)

The pedal was nearly new and I fitted it when I found the old one could jam
in the full on position, though it never happened to me with the engine
running .  The brand new one was barely any different (design fault?) and I
eventually went to a scrap yard and got one out of 1500 Midget and never
looked back since.

Daniel1312