Re: Spritely weekend

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Joe Meccia <joeymec@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Spritely weekend
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:15:53 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I feel I have to chime in on this thread (how's that for a mixed metaphor?).
It was a true pleasure to have 4 "kids" come and play in the candy store. I
get a bit blase about parts, and suffer from some burn-out especially on
those days when the customers are making some difficult demands. (never
from you guys, and rarely from the LBC world) Their enthusiasm is enervating.
         Driving Ron's Bugeye  put a great big SE Grin on my face (that's
South East, the direction I was driving.... what were you thinking?) that
is still there. It has been a while since I've had the pleasure. Got to get
me one of them. (anyone?)
         Gracious guests, good company, good weather and understanding
(even enabling) wives.... Made for a great weekend. It was fun, and that's
the whole point.
          Thanks guys.     Peter C