Re: Spritely weekend

To: Robert Van Kirk <racerbob@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spritely weekend
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:54:08 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, Marcy Kotting <mgkotting@core.com>
LOL!

Sorry, no sister.

The rest of the extended family drives an assortment of Saturns and
Hondas (and 1 Miata, but it only comes out when the weather is perfect).

When her mom saw a picture of Marcy installing brake cylinders on the
Magnette, her comment was (with a slight smile), "What have you done to
my daughter?"

Chris