Re: Miata question

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:07:40 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2000 6:54:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

<< That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask, do Miata's explode in the rain
if
 the top is down?  I know on the MG list there's a joke that the converitble
 ones are custom, but it hasn't rained in Boulder for more than 2 minutes in
 weeks, and almost all the Miata's around here have the tops up!  I just
 don't understand! >>

Miata tops are not functional, but are put on for show only.  They do not
actually lower. Another theory is that with the tops down, the wind will mess
up the perms of the Miata types, male or female.   <G>

--David C.