RE: Miata question

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 16:36:01 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
|>While I'm on the topic of Japanese roadsters, I was at the
|>mall yesterday,
|>and saw the new Toyota MR2 spyder.

There are actually pretty fun to drive and reminded me of my sprite (gasp).
If I had $20k laying around I might go for one. And this one wasn't leaking
oil either.

>It had a mere 10 miles on
|>it, and was
|>already leaking oil (and quite a bit of it) into a pan
|>underneath the car.

Somehow I imagine that our Spridgets leaked oil on BMC dealership floors as
well. Anybody purchased their Spridget new with the anti rust system as a
factory option?

|>The Toyota rep was pretty embarrassed when I asked him about
|>it, but I seemed
|>to be the only one who noticed!

Most of the Toyota salesman at the dealership call my Toyota Land Cruiser, a
Jeep. If they can't even recognize their own vehicles they don't deserve to
be a sales rep.

Toby
71 FJ40 Toyota Land Cruiser 520k miles (no oil leaks either)
69 Sprite Engine being prepped to be pulled
69 MG midget in many many pieces!