Miata question

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata question
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:31:56 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
>>1 Miata, but it only comes out when the weather is perfect<<

That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask, do Miata's explode in the rain if
the top is down?  I know on the MG list there's a joke that the converitble
ones are custom, but it hasn't rained in Boulder for more than 2 minutes in
weeks, and almost all the Miata's around here have the tops up!  I just
don't understand!

While I'm on the topic of Japanese roadsters, I was at the mall yesterday,
and saw the new Toyota MR2 spyder.  It had a mere 10 miles on it, and was
already leaking oil (and quite a bit of it) into a pan underneath the car.
The Toyota rep was pretty embarrased when I asked him about it, but I seemed
to be the only one who noticed!
Patricia
'59 Bugeye

"If I survive this life without dying, I'll be surprised"