Re: Miata question/air conditioning LBC

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Miata question/air conditioning LBC
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:15:24 -0400
OK, here goes.....  My significant other has been aggrivating me about
air conditioning one of the LBCs.  Probably she would like the 70
Midget for that purpose (it wears a semi permanent hardtop).  What has
undone me is in that here in central Florida one of the ads that runs
frequently is, "we can air condition anything with an engine".  I have
told her, despite the ads, it cant be done.  So as a compromise I will
put it on the list....for some reason she believes that the
"collective wisdom" of the list far exceeds mine....go figure.  Has
anyone ever owned or even seen a Midget with AC?  Say it aint so,
Larry