71 - SteeringCol/switch COWL removal, New "Top"

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 71 - SteeringCol/switch COWL removal, New "Top"
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:25:14 -0700
Seems the bracketry inside requires repair and yankee reinvention (-
stupor glue?)
but getting the right half of this sucker outa the way is fighting me
all the way.

Finally got the steering wheel off so I can have access and buff the
spokes, too.

Discovered the remote starter switch - did they all have this?
Discovered how to remove trhe ignition key. Wow.
I have a trick for door handle installation to pass on soon in the
rewritten door assembly story.

Will someone please describe how to properly fold/stow the new hood/top?

The car is really coming together and I am VERY excited!

            ••••••!!!!!!!Gotta make the September 10 show in Paly Alto!
(Northern CA)!!!!!••••••

D a v i d   M c C a r t n e y
alias Rip Van Winkle