lbco no-o!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: lbco no-o!
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:50:03 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
so it rained today about half way through mowing the south 40(1/2acre)!  so
i amazed my neighbors and proceeded to finish in the rain.  boy , it was a
bit cold in the low 70's and wet but the upgrade of the mower from 5hp to 12
hp(a-la tim allen) really worked!  (and if you pop the clutch it'll do a
neat wheelie too!)wet grass could not foul the blade!  my one neighbor drove
past 3 times!  i waved as if it were a sunny day!  lol!  any way needed to
cut yard today since i'm sealing driveway tomorrow afternoon and need to
move car trailer, 1960 saab, 1967impala and one of the 1955 chevies to get
driveway completly clear.  it's a tough job but someone has to do it!  and
it has not been done for over 17 years!

chuck.
the push mower with a straight pipe running on cam2 racing fuel is a treat
too!  but that is tomorrow's project....the hand trimming!  remember...watch
those decibels and love thyne neighbor.....he-he-he!
btw the 64 abarth has left !  all repairs are done, no more cursing in
italian!  :)  :)  :)