Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:56:54 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/22/00 12:09:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Please Stop Or I'll start spending $40 bills on a Zombie Woof while
 dipping the crux of the biscuit in the yellow snow covered in "liberated"
 margerine And cleaning my teeth with DOT 4 (or is it 5) then washing it
 all down with a slurp of warm
 Bud-Coo-Best-Lite-Guin-Bass-MGD-Modera-Rolling-weiser. Then cleaning the
 car with a Persian Main Coon and asking for witchely forgiveness. >>

Had a tough day at work, Larry?  (BTW, never mix your beers.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport