Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: Bill <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:00:26 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Madge is a burgundy RWA, with a chrome grille from an early Midget. I had hoped
to make the ABFM this year, at least for Sunday, but I am scheduled to work at
an auction Saturday night, and we seldom get home before 2:00 AM. I am getting
too old to attempt a 3 hour drive with no sleep. When we do get up your way, it
is usually in a blue Cherokee with a stuffed husky holding a stuffed duck in its
mouth mounted in the rear window by the spare tire. That goes over very well
when I drive around Eugene.
Kate