Re: saw my baby/towing again

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:39:49 -0400
List,

 Well that certainly is a lot of different info. Some people said "no,
flat bed it", some people said "disconnect the driveshaft for sure",
others said "disconnect the driveshaft if you're going far (not sure how
far, far is)", and still other said "don't do anything, just tow as is".
Interesting. So it isn't so much that I didn't follow when this thread was
on before as it is that there seems to be no one consensus on the proper
method.

 Hmm, I guess that leaves me right back at square one really. The tow will
be about a 45 minute drive. I don't think that's far. Is it? I mean I
obviously want to do what's right for the car, but don't want to have to
do any unnecessary stuff to it either. Quite the dilemma....

I'll let you guys know what I decided and what the end result was.

Thanks to everyone for their opinion (well except for Larry's little
outburst, but i'll forgive him this one time ;}

Amy