Re: Big Healey question. (no LBC)

To: Toby Atwater <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: Re: Big Healey question. (no LBC)
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:10:14 -0700 (MST)
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Toby,
I also thought it was in a reasonable price range for a 100-4 (not that it
would be any more affordable for me).  Someone posted a long list of all
of the flaws he could see to the Healey list and my dad sent it to me.  I
don't recall all of the points, but some were.

Wavy body panels (bondo over poor body work).
Incorrect lenses in the front suggesting it had been hit in the past.
Evidence of fire in the engine compartment.

People also had a hard time seeing the car.  It was always "in the
shop" or some such thing.

Brian