Re: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints

To: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <nass@egroups.com>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:38:34 -0400
Hi Nolan.... having personally seen your car   I guess I have to
agree you need to be a little careful but.....

my X2B's  '77 Spit (bought new in '77) was Inca Yellow... and it was definitely
a much stronger deeper brighter yellow than your car is.

So I guess some of the variation could easily be batch-to-batch,
and year-to-year mix variations right from the Triumph factory.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com