RE: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: spray paint for our cars - Try Tower Paints
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:12:57 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I would think Healey Blue (ice blue kind of color) couldn't get confused
with any other manufacture... but maybe I am wrong.

Does anybody know if "iris blue" used on the bugeye is the same color as
healey blue that some of the big healeys wear?
http://www.austinhealey.com/gallery/1006/adbroc.html
or
http://www.austinhealey.com/catalog/100/color/h.html
or
http://www.austinhealey.com/catalog/1006/color/h.html
or
http://www.austinhealey.com/catalog/3000mk1/color/h.html

Thanks

Toby

69 Sprite (Arizona red, AKA NASCAR SKITTLES (!) red.)
69 MG Midget (primer and gray... will be blue)
71 Toyota Land Cruiser.. Toyota red.