Re: Is is Moss or UPS?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is is Moss or UPS?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:54:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I think it is up to the driver.  I'm lucky that my home delivery UPS guy is
the same one that delivers to my job.  He delivers at work at 9:30 am, and
doesn't reach my neighborhood till 4:30pm.  But he knows what a nut I am
about my car, and passes me my UPS car stuff at work even though its
addressed to my home.  That way I can see all my goodies early enough to
call and bitch if something isn't right.  Not to mention sneaking out to the
parking lot and bolting stuff on at lunch.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye