Re: Is is Moss or UPS?

To: ATSEIFERT@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is is Moss or UPS?
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:11:47 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/2000 12:37:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ATSEIFERT@aol.com writes:

<< Am I missing something here? Don't they just check off a box that says
"signature required" on the paperwork?

 Alix <--- annoyed that I have to go home now and make sure my shipment is
there. >>

I dunno Alix, but I for one, get real pissed at them when I am expecting a
package and come home to find a slip indicating that my signature is required
for delivery.  UPS is real good about leaving the package on my front porch
or in my garage door, but some of the others are anal about signatures to the
point that if you work it is almost impossible to get  your package.  I have
reamed out such anals as Airborne Express for that reason.  It was days
before I could get my delivery.  Once I really needed a delivery and on the
way home I saw the courier driving away from my subdivision--I figured I
could get on with my project.  When I got home all that was there was a
damned slip of paper that ignorant pinhead had left marked "Attempted
Delivery".  Burn. . .burn. . .burn.  You wouldn't have wanted to be the
customer service lady who had the misfortune to pick up the phone. HA!  I
think I out-Eded ED!   8^)

But then, I live in a rural area where we never lock our door, and whatever
is left on the porch will be there when I get home.

--David C.