Re: Sprite F/S

To: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite F/S
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 20:30:47 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
And the model A guys do just as we do with the LBC's.  They modify them for
todays use.  They machine in full pressure oil systems and alternators and
stuff like that there, so they can drive them.  Short of turning a T into a
racer complete with T style heads, they are not an easily modified car.
Down goes the value!  Besides, they made WAY to many of them to have
"rarity" in the name.

Paul A

<The reason the Model "T"s started declining in value is because they are
not
dependable enough to take on a cruise, and they're difficult to drive, so
the only thing they're good for is parades.  The Model "A"s, however, even
though they're almost as old as the Model "T"s, are still going up in value
(they're worth about twice as much now as they were when I used to restore
them 25 years ago) because they have a clutch like a contemporary car,
they're dependable, and you can take them out cruising at normal speeds.

<Bob

>Maybe, but after thinking about it more, they may go the way of the Model
T's