Re: Sprite F/S

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Sprite F/S
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 08:30:13 -0400
Cc: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Larry Macy wrote:

> No Contest, Frank would win. Think about it ... NJ, Italian???? Need I
> say more?
>
> Larry

> >  We can have a Sprite
> >"Tontine".
> >Last one alive gets to keep it!

Me and another guinea NJ LBC owner already have our "Who gets what" when
either one of us goes off the cliff white knuckled or dies is some other
mudane way.
I get all his junk, I mean Spridgets and parts, he gets all my crap, I
mean spridgets and parts.
Now Steve What would happen if both of us were in the same Sprite going
off that cliff?

Maybe we should put this in writting since the Buick I was supposed to
inherit from my uncle who died a few weeks ago never made it to my
house.
Seems everybody knew we were to get the Buick but it was NOT written
anywhere
So.......

--
Frank Clarici