ribcase and SU's for sale (finishing rotary midget!)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ribcase and SU's for sale (finishing rotary midget!)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:46:27 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I am down to the wire now on getting the rotary midget running.  My
girlfriend has stated that it HAS to be done for this years homecoming junk
at school! (she doesn't want to show up in a primer grey, green, and orange
bug!)  I just place an order for SS lines and a 48 row oil cooler, plus 2 10
inch fans. ($300+!) Now I need another $300 to get the exhaust made. (I get
my job back in a few days, I was laid off for 2 months because of a merger
and I was under 18, now as of the 6th of september I am 18, so I can have my
job back!)

Anyway, I need to sell the ribcase tranny, and new clutch kit (<1000 miles),
I have the 1275 flywheel also, but it will cost extra shipping (read,
HEAVY!).  $185 for all + shipping via truck freight.

SU carbs from '72 1275, good shape, car even passed emissions with flying
colors!
$175 + shipping.

These are negotiable, but I need to sell to finish the project!

Let me know..

Barry Palmer
72 MG Midget (12a Rotary)
71 Standard beetle (daily driver, paid $50 for it!)
66 Baja Bug (off-road go-kart, barely street legal!!)