RE: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:14:50 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Does anybody know what output a 3 wire o2 sensor puts out? I had an idea
awhile back, to weld on two adaptors on the outermost exhuast manifolds not
only to check out overall mixture settings, but to balence the mixture
settings on both carbs. screw in an oxy sensor on one, and a blank on the
other.

if the o2 sensor output is a simple voltage output depending on mix, I have
a simple voltage -> digital converter that plugs right in a serial port on a
laptop. Their software allows you to log the voltage over a period of time.

Hook it up... go for a drive... Hook it up on the other, go for a drive,
compare, adjust, and re-check.

Thanks

Toby