Re: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges

To: "Jeff Boatright" <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Needle selection and Air/Fuel Gauges
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:51:00 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
When you cut off the anti-foul adapter, you determine how far it sticks in
by how short you cut of the adapter.  On a stock Spridget exhaust pip, there
is no way you can have the whole sensor stick in, it would reduce take up
too much of the flow area.  I have about half of the sensor sticking into
the pipe.

Ulix