RE: Britain's Cutest Car? (New Mini)

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Britain's Cutest Car? (New Mini)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:56:07 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
        Hey Frank,

        Your site states: Need Parts for your Sprite or Midget?
        You could buy cheapo Taiwan or Chinese reproductions from Moss or
Vicky.
        OR you can buy the right parts at the right price from World Wide
Auto Parts.

        All the parts I've purchased from Moss are labeled 'MADE IN GREAT
BRITAIN'.
        Are these parts mislabeled?

        P.S. Love that new MINI

         Jim Sheats - Frederick, Maryland