Re: Britain's Cutest Car? (New Mini)

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Britain's Cutest Car? (New Mini)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:54:08 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
To be honest I haven't taken a lot of interest in the new Mini and can't
imagine it will be on the scene for a fraction of the time of the old car.  I
do know the engine is neither an A Series and K Series.  I think Rover/MG
kept the K series engine as part of the sell off deal so the new engine must
be BMW designed but may come from an Asian manufacturer or something.  If
anyone really wants to know I can find out tomorrow.

Postscript:  John Holliday beat me to it - he is of course correct.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 25/09/00 21:11:19 GMT Daylight Time, spritenut@Exit109.com