Re: Tire Size Question

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Size Question
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:18:39 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Tommy,
Daniel has pointed out that you were asking about spoked wheels - mine
are the later 4 1/2" steel rims. Spoked wheels were only 4", and will
need tubes.
The tyres I am using in the UK are Toyos which are a pretty good road
tyre - grippy, but not too much, so that you can still have fun
drifting the tail out when the urge takes you!
Guy