Re: Camshafts

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camshafts
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:29:00 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/00 7:55:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< So I was thinking about bowing in wonder to the
 wisdom of the list. If I have to buy a cam, why not get one that gives a
 bit more oomph to my 1500.

 I want a slight increase in performance, but something that is still
 streetable. Nothing radical, nor a Hi-Perf race cam that won't idle for
 crap. Just a bit more.  >>

You can probably just build up the existing cam lobes with a thin coating of
Bondo.  I've heard of it being used on crank journals.

(Just kidding!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget