? 8 spoke rim and grille

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ? 8 spoke rim and grille
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 13:22:16 EDT
My question today refers to the Victoria British 8 spoke alloy wheels 13" x
5" for the midget, I really like these compared to the basic steel wheels. My
vehicle is the 73 Midget with the rounded rear wheel arches. The question
here is will the 175 size radial tire fit with no problem? Alot of money to
put out and I want to be sure.

Question number two also the Victoria British magazine. Grilles for this
vehicle 73 midget. I know the midget grille is black but would the sprite
grille which is just crome fit? Is the only diff. the color?
                                                            Thanks Todd