Re: ? 8 spoke rim and grille

To: LColli3554@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ? 8 spoke rim and grille
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 12:48:52 -0700
Todd,

I have a set of 175/70R13 on a '72 RWA (came that way) and there don't seem
to be any clearance problems. If your springs or shocks are weak, you might
have fender clearance problems in the front, but otherwise I think you're
OK.

No difference in the grille except the (MG) badge in the center. Only the
last Sprite grilles have the extra chrome trim surround piece in the center
and a AHS badge.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A