Re: wiring harnesses

To: "Brad Pace" <britclas@WorldShare.net>, <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com>, <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:10:34 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bugeye with alternator, electronic speedo, electric tach, electric fan,
halogen headlights, clock, and ammeter. Relays for headlights (high and low
beam) and a relay for the fan.

You want me to run all of this through a 2 fuse box?

You all know what a stock harness looks like after it's been modified to add
stuff not included on these cars as original equipment.

No, I don't want to hear from the originality crowd on the list.

IMO, all good reason to build your own harness.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com