Re: wiring harnesses

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: wiring harnesses
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:05:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
>   Do you have a lot of extra headlight power?
Yes.

1. Provide full battery power to equipment in question.
2. Switch will last much longer since it only has to carry amps used by the
relay.
3. If one were to fail it takes about 20 sec's to change.
4. My 911 has just about everything wired through relays and in 22 years I
have had only one fail.
5. Why not?

Larry Miller