Re: DIY wiring harness

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY wiring harness
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:16:48 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
   I have worked on thousands of cars over the years and have NEVER
seen a decent  homemade wire harness. It's not easy to find a
commercial harness that has been decently installed by an owner
or professional for that matter. I repair them when I can and add more
circuits too, but I try to keep them nice and in the " British
Fashion" too, with the proper bullit ends.
Brad