Re: DIY wiring harness

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DIY wiring harness
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 22:29:59 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I don't get this. Glen has a system that was done before he bought the car.
It works well. He's happy with it. He doesn't want to change it. What could
be more KISS than doing nothing and being happy with what you have. If he
were getting ready to make this changes himself, then maybe some argument
could be made. But Ed, are you saying that he should change everything back
to original? Nothing simple about that, especially compared to leaving it
alone.

Personally, if I were going to replace the bullet connections with something
else, I would use those weather tight connectors that most modern cars use.
After installing, you've reduced 3, 4, 6 or however many connections to one
keyed, protected connection.

I've read that Einstein once said "Keep everything as simple as possible,
and no simpler."

Since Ed has warned us of his prevailing mood today, I'll take any response
with a large grain of salt and asbestos undies. ;-)

Bracing for impact,

Eddie
1971 Midget