Re: books and catalogs

To: macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: books and catalogs
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 00:37:55 GMT
Cc: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks Mike,
I forgot about MiniMania.  I don't actually have their catalog, but I've
seen one of their mailers at my Dad's house.  He has a 1969 Austin America.
Anybody out there have one/seen one?  When he first got it (he actually
bought two and made one good one from the two) I thought it was the weirdest
looking thing.  I haven't seen one since.  It is currently lying dormant in
his garage waiting for my brother to rebuild the engine after a broken
piston.

Ryan