Re: books and catalogs

To: spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: books and catalogs
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:20:56 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm definately going to order the Bentley manual because I think the haynes
is too vague.  I'll probably have to order two since I have a Bugeye with a
1275/ribcase.  Thanks to whoever for posting the Bentley web site.  I've
been guilty of pulling out the old Moss catalog to figure out how something
is supposed to go together (when the Haynes wasn't specific enough).  Want
to know another dumb thing I did before I stumbled across the AH club?  I
called Haynes publishing (in the UK) and ordered my Haynes manual over the
phone.  Can you believe that?  I'd like to get a hold of one like Mike has
that has the factory reprint.  I got a later, lesser quality one.  If I'm
not mistaken, you can sometimes order "factory workshop" manuals from Moss.
Are they any good?

Ryan Marro
Not rich or mechanically inclined, wonder how my car stays on the road