Re: books and catalogs

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>, kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: books and catalogs
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:31:47 -0400
Cc: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh yea, Bill's Midget is a prime example of how to finish a project car,
right before you sell it to the next DPO. ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 10/23/00 1:06 AM, "William M. Gilroy"
<wmgilroy@avaya.com> made the profound statement:

> kate & gary wrote:
>>
>> A good parts source? My preference has always been to support the local
>> "little" guy, whenever possible. He is the one you will call when you need
>> something "right now", so it would be nice if you buy what you can from him
>> the rest of the time, so he is still there when you need something "right
>> now". In most cases, when you factor in the shipping costs, and aggravation
>> of having to wait, you will find that local is cheaper.
>
> I know where scott lives.  Well sort of, I am most likely less than 5
> miles from him.  I have yet to find a auto parts store that has much
> in the way of British parts.  There is one in Eatontown that is not
> bad.  There is also one in North Brunswick that can get most stuff
> but you usually have to wait a day or two.  I can't remember the the
> names right now.  If you find a good store locally let me know.
>
> Gilroy
> 77 Midget
>
> PS.  Once I get mine inspected i can drop by and you can see a really
> fine example of a 77 Midget.  I am sure the listers how have seen it will
> concur :-)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager