Re: books and catalogs

To: HealeyRic2@aol.com, ryan_marro@hotmail.com, macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: books and catalogs
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:50:40 EDT
Cc: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/23/00 6:44:10 PM, HealeyRic2 writes:

<<In a message dated 10/22/00 8:39:31 PM, ryan_marro@hotmail.com writes:

<<He has a 1969 Austin America.
Anybody out there have one/seen one?  When he first got it (he actually
bought two and made one good one from the two)>>

I beg to differ.  I don't think the equation of 1 bad Austin America + 1 bad
Austin America = 1 good Austin America is correct.  Shouldn't it be >>

Doh!   As I was saying, shouldn't the equation be 1 good Austin America = All
the Austin
Americas in the Universe divided by zero.  (I had so many years of math profs
telling me that division by zero is impossible, I'll never get it out of my
mind!"

As far as workshop manuals goes, I still like the old Clymer manuals.
They're a paperback, about 400 pages long and include the drivers manual and
tuning tips.  Mine is from the '70s and they turn up on Ebay every so often
for $5-15 bucks.

Rick