Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 23:33:09 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi Trevor,
Yes I agree, I would not recommend trying to fit an O/d unit to a
standard box. I was merely commenting that the box part of the set up
was the same (excepting the output shaft)
I cannot now remember the differences between the 2 o/d units - if I
can find my paperwork about this I'll let you know
My "H" - shaped subframe unit doubles as gearbox mounting and X-frame
replacement, and is fully removable, which makes fitting the
engine/gearbox easier.
Guy