Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midgets and Datsun 210 Transmissions
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:52:00 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
From Larry Macy <macy at bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: 26 October 2000 21:40

> OK tell me where to get one!!
>
> The local TR folks are telling me they are few and far between. I have
done
> some looking myself and can not locate one. Gotta agree this would be an
> easier switch.
>
> Larry
>
> At this exact moment in time 10/26/00 3:10 AM, "Guy Weller"
> <guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net> made the profound statement:
>
> > Larry,
> > For a 1500 go for the Spitfire Overdrive box.

About £250 plus postage.  Shipping by air (2-days) will be about £80.  This
price would get you THE CORRECT ONE with all of the parts (except propshaft,
wiring loom mods and 'box mounting bracketry)
NFI, but could get hold of some if required.  There is one about 100 feet
away from my front door, in a neighbours' garden.  If I wait until dark, it
might get a little cheaper.....