Re: Quote

To: busyrider@springmail.com
Subject: Re: Quote
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:48:36 -0600
Cc: froggi@cdsnet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Fred,

  I suppose that the reason Herb asked about your military background
was that he wanted to know if you had handled and become competent with
firearms, a thing that military training would have ensured.

   With the above in mind, I would like to know if you have any
non-military experience of handlig and shooting firearms.  I ask because
I've met many people, of both sexes, who have an attitude of
apprehension when even being around firearms.  This is mostly true of
urban dwellers who have no childhood experience of them.  So, how about
it?  Ever done any shooting or hunting?

  CR