Re: Need help! Check your old parts!

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help! Check your old parts!
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:54:19 -0000
left handed cobalt drill bits are the cats a--, for broken off bolts!  got a
set and swear by(not at ) them.  now that darn reversable drill that the
trigger just broke in on friday................................
hey! i'm going to eastwood monday morning!  my tubing notcher lasted 2 cuts
and the adapter for larger(1&1/2") tubing snapped and lodged remains in the
bi-metal cutter.   like what a bummer man!  it figures!  almost finished
with a 60 degree cut in a piece of rollbar tubing that was critical(my
shoulder harness mount) for fit prior to welding and ker-snap!  followed by
an imediate vocabulary lession for anyone within close proximity to my shop.
oh well!  i'll be back home with a new one in the morning.   (they're gonna
love me!)

chuck.