Re: Need help! Check your old parts!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Need help! Check your old parts!
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:37:06 -0000
nope!  made in america!  label sez so.  now about the adapter that broke?
it is a thin threaded piece , threaded inside and outside!  talk about a
weak link.  it self destructed.   so at  the price of the tubing notcher and
the set of bi-metal cutters, they had better give me replacement parts or a
whole new unit!   or i'm getting arrested in the morning!

chuck
if no reply by 1-2:00pm monday please someone come and bail me out ?
beg-beg-grovel-grovel???????????
(usually i have no problem convincing sales people that they really need to
assist me so i can get on my way!  he-he-he....)    :)