Re: another dumb newbie question

To: scott putnam <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: another dumb newbie question
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 19:56:49 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Phantom,
No question is dumb if you don't know the answer. Look at your car. The front
wheel arch is round. If your back wheel arch looks the same as the front one,
you have a round wheel arch car. If it is more squared off at the top, then you
have a square wheel arch. My money would be on you having the latter, as the RWA
cars were only made for a very short time in the early 70's. Personally, I think
a RWA rubber bumper, with the bumpers painted to match the car, would make a
rather attractive package, in addition to being something not everyone else
would have.
Kate