Re: Carb float adjustment

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Carb float adjustment
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:12:33 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I thought everybody knew that to adjust the float level on the later SU's
with the plastic floats, you use spacer washers of the required thickness to
shim the "jet housing" to the body of the carb.  Works on both the needle or
Grouse type jets.  If your flooding you use a thicker washer.  The bowls
should be between 1/2 to 3/4 full.  I'd tell you how to keep them from
starving when cornering hard, but I'm sure you already know, right?
        Crash