Re: a poll

To: ultrawildcat@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a poll
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:03:46 EST
The five speed for the 1500 Midget is more expensive I guess because it comes
from the UK and shipping costs increase the price.  The Ford type 9 and
derivatives is a good box with enormous tuning potential.  The alternative is
to fit an overdrive Triumph box.

You have to decide from the outset what you want, why and how much you are
prepared to pay for it.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 19/11/00 06:12:10 Pacific Standard Time,