Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I

To: "Ron.Corry" <Corry@iol.ie>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2/3/3a Versus Sprite Mk.I
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:21:31 -0800
I must be the only contradictory soul on this list as I don't care for
the looks of almost any Tr. car built from about the fiftys on and
consider them to be the crate that decent cars are shipped in.
I work on them, I buy them, I sell them, but I do not own
them,,,,,,peroid! I'm not ashamed of it and I don't boast of it, but
it just is. To each thier own. I learned to drive in my Moms Bugeye in
1962 and still own and drive them and to me for " Shits and grins "
they are at the top of the heap. Had the need to drive the wifes
Sprite into town yesterday , in the snow, to get parts for her Chev.
which is dead in the water, and as I drove by one of the high schools
that was just letting out I could hear some of the students being
quite vocal about this " Awesome little car " . Gave me a lift in
spirits, they knew not what it was ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but it was cool!

Brad